Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Finally Started A Blog






Okay! I finally started this blog. This is something I’ve wanted to do for awhile but due to laziness/fear/forgetfulness I kept putting it off. But after tweeting with some Twitter buds I decided to just go for it. I couldn’t figure out whether or not to do a professional blog strictly for my novel writing or one for all the other stuff that goes on in my crazy world. Or even both. But the thought of being all normal on a “professional” blog made me laugh while the thought of maintaining two blogs wore me out before I’d even gotten started. So I decided to just smoosh it all together. That means if you choose to read this blog, you’ll be treated to updates on what I’m writing, tales of roller derby, fangirling over wrestling, and stories of my all around goofiness. If anything you ever read on here makes your face move into some kind of emotion, please leave a comment and tell me so.

Thanks!
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment