Monday, December 23, 2013

Look What I Found!

As I mentioned before, with my first book I didn't do much promoting. I didn't really understand the process. But now I've done lots of learnin' and I have a whole list of things to do. One that I'm pretty excited about is a virtual book launch party. Quick summary of a virtual book launch party: connect with readers online via a website or blog to celebrate the release, doing Q& A's, readings and giveaways. And I just found THE coolest giveaways for my book party!

Let me backtrack. Like most authors, I have rituals when I write. First, I have to have candy. Not the healthiest of habits, I know. But I need that sugary rush. My favorites are Twizzlers, Sweet Tarts and Life Savers Gummies. Second, I have to have my headphones on at full blast with a theme song on repeat. Seriously. I'll have a gazillion cavities and lose my hearing but I get all twitchy and distracted when I try to write without  my two security blankets.

Back to the giveaways. Naturally I'll have free copies of The Sergeant up for grabs but I'll also be giving away several pairs of these candy themed headphones!


Cool, right? It's like they were made just for me. March 29th can't get here fast enough. So excited to release The Sergeant and give a few lucky readers these super duper cool headphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment