Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Another Book, Another Month of Excitement!

Well, I'm just all aflutter with excitement! Things are ratcheting up for the release of my next full-length novel, Bad Boys Need Love Too. This book is completely different from The Sergeant, but I love it just as much. Why? Because it features Gage, the tortured bad boy, and Joseph, the good guy who falls for him. I do love an angsty love story, and these two gave it to me in spades. Bad Boys Need Love Too will be available October 21st on Amazon, Barnes&Noble.com and All Romance eBooks.com. For those you you who like to get that pop up notification first thing in the morning on release day, you can pre-order Gage and Joseph's story through Amazon. As a special bonus, if you send me a pic of your pre-order confirmation on Facebook or Twitter, you'll be entered to win a signed paperback copy of Bad Boys Need Love Too!

So, are you wondering how you can get to know a little about Gage and Joseph before October 21st? Well, you're in luck! I present to you the beautiful cover, designed by Jay's Book Covers By Design, along with a few thoughts from Joseph.


You can also read the first three chapters of Bad Boys Need Love Too HERE. It will open in a PDF file. 

Still want more? Visit the Two Chicks Obsessed with Books & Eye Candy blog. They have an exclusive excerpt. It's Not Suitable for Work, and I don't want you to have to explain your blushing cheeks to your boss, so make sure you read it in private. And while you're there, don't forget to enter to win a free e-copy. But you'll have to hurry. As of this posting, there's only 12 hours left!  

Make sure you're following me on Facebook and on Twitter. And stop by the Bad Boys Need Love Too page on this blog every Tuesday and Friday. I'll have teasers, inspirational images, contests and more between now and launch day.

Love,
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment